Autumn is fully here on both the East and West Coasts of the US as experienced in our bi-coastal living! (Although I do have to say the West Coast takes it far more gently on us!)
Changes in our Earth’s seasons whether it’s your Fall or Spring (had to give a shout out to my Southern Hemisphere friends around the world!) are expected and natural. Changes in our own lives – moments of accomplishments and achievements, of foibles and failures, times of great celebration and of deep mourning – are also expected and natural.
Yet, deep within our very souls we yearn for a time when we would be fully free of all that would break our hearts. We have within us a yearning for a time when all that has covered us in shame would be blown away…for a time when all the ugly and sinful things that have been done to us and all the ugly and sinful things that we have done to others would no longer cause one moment of pain or regret for us or for those we have hurt. Our souls yearn deeply (sometimes with only a vague and tiny trembling consciousness of it) for True Love and True Peace, True Life and True Beauty.
The fulfillment of these soul yearnings are offered to us – shrouded somewhat, for now, on this side of Heaven – in the intimate relationship our sovereign God offers us through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus. We who have believed and put our faith in the Living Christ are able to not only know the True Love, Peace, Life and Beauty of our Holy God, but we, through God’s Spirit, are also called and empowered to be vessels of all these into the lives of all those around us. Into the lives of others who also deeply yearn for and desire God’s True Love, Peace, Life and Beauty…but do not yet know that Jesus alone offers all of these to them. Fully. Freely.
I have loved you with an everlasting LOVE; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. – Jeremiah 31:3
May God himself, the God of PEACE, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and will do it. – 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
I have come that they may have LIFE and have it to the full. – John 10:10
God has made everything BEAUTIFUL in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. – Ecclesiastes 3:11
Giving Thanks For Every Door God Has Opened!
September 14-21 – Sylane was in Colorado for some special events.
- September 14 – Sylane and Tim were at Compassion International’s Headquarters n Colorado Springs, along with (shared TBG/CI Board Members) Paco and Bessy Batres and Dave and Diane Ridder to celebrate and honor Wess Stafford as he retired as President and CEO of CI and to formally welcome Santiago “Jimmy” Mellado as he stepped into this amazing leadership role for this powerful ministry. May God continue to lead CI as they passionately seek to “set children free from poverty in Jesus’ Name!”
- September 16 – met with Deana Williams, Executive Producer for Authentic Intimacy (formally EP at Focus on the Family). Deana recorded Sylane for some future AI airings through Moody Radio and Podcasts shows.
- September 16 and 21 – met with different leaders within Compassion International to discuss possible future connections/joint ministry opportunities between TBG and CI.
- September 18 – Sylane spoke about overcoming adversity on the live radio show: “Broken and Beautiful with the Real Traci Rock” on Denver KLTT and KLVZ.
- September 20 – met with Rob Foley, Community Life Coordinator and Student Life and Enrollment Management at Denver Seminary. We’re praying/planning to book a 2014 opportunity for Sylane to minister at DS’s Chapel and in other capacities while at DS.
- September 21 – Sylane spoke at the Women’s Leadership Conference for Foothills Bible Church in Littleton, CO on the gifts of the Spirit, from a Body of Christ/Kingdom of God perspective, in her talk: Created Unique: Discover the Wonder of You! A deep blessing and challenging perspective was shared of God’s Love for us and God’s call and purpose for us to live fully and freely as Ambassadors of Christ!
Our Next Event to be lifting in PRAYER!
- October 26 – Teresa Warren will be leading a workshop at the NJCM Convention held at Hawthorn Gospel Church on the topic: “Adult Singles – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You!” Erin Golley will serve with Teresa as her TBG Ministry Partner for this event. You can still plan to attend! The Convention runs Fri, Oct 25 from 6-9:30 PM and Sat, Oct 26 from 8 AM-4:30 PM.
Join us – in offering God’s True Love, Peace, Life and Beauty to others – by becoming a Partner in Grace!
As a Partner in Grace YOU will help us bring God’s Love and Healing to others in very deep and tangible ways. YOUR financial support and your prayers make so many things possible!
– Your gifts help hurting people receive Christ-centered, clinically excellent Counseling Services. Your gifts support those who, due to their current life difficulties, are unable to pay the full counseling fees.
– Your gifts help us to accept Conference Speaking Ministry invitations from wherever those invitations may come! We have and will continue to accept speaking invitations even when our basic travel costs (or honorarium) are unable to be covered. We plan to always be available as Christ’s ambassadors – speaking and teaching others about Christ’s love, reconciliation and transformation – whenever and wherever God would open those doors!
– We are fully dependent on God – via our Partners in Grace – to provide for the regular and necessary funds for TBG so that together we may offer God’s sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love to many, many more people…in as many places as possible…for as long as God allows! Fully. Freely.
Connect with Sylane via Facebook! Order your copy of CONVINCED!
God is using CONVINCED! powerfully in many lives!
Be part of the healing: Share CONVINCED!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
In Christ’s LOVE – Fully and Freely Offered to All –
Sylane – on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed By Grace