Love Conquers All.
You’ve heard that. Often it’s in reference to love between a couple or love within a family or even love between friends. All of these relationships can be powerful places of real, faithful and conquering love. They should be. Sadly, that’s just not always the truth we experience within our frail, flawed and finite human relationships.
Couples who promised to love each other no matter what choose to act hatefully and hurtfully towards one another – destroying any evidence of what their relationship was intended to be or could have become with true conquering love.
Children who should have been cherished, adored, encouraged and raised with grace and truth may know far more about abandonment, neglect, rejection and abuse rather than true conquering love.
Friends who had chosen to connect their hearts and histories choose to turn their backs, betray and utterly reject someone they once held near and dear. No conquering love here.
So, if Love Conquers All: Where does that happen? How does that happen? For whom does that happen?
Where?: On the cross of Christ as He spread out His arms to say, “I love you this much,” and chose to die so that we could be forgiven of everything. No matter what!
How?: By humbly putting our trust, our faith in what Jesus Christ’s Conquering Love fully accomplished, that we in our own strength never could: The complete conquering of the power and hold over us of our sin, our shame and our certain death. No matter what!
For Whom?: For anyone and everyone who recognizes their need and asks to receive the fullness of forgiveness and eternal life offered through the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. God’s Conquering Love is for ALL who would ask and receive it. No matter what!
…in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
– Romans 8:37-39
Giving Thanks For GOD’s Conquering Love!
– January 11-12 – Sylane, along with Jean Heiss of Rochester, NY ministered at the Women’s Retreat for Grace Church of Sahuarita, Arizona. Our God showed up in such powerful and intimate ways! Before we left we asked YOU for prayer in this way: “Please pray for each person present throughout this weekend of ministry – and far beyond this weekend – to be deeply moved to receive and choose to continually live in God’s loving power to heal, renew and transform lives!” Well, God heard. And God answered!
The phrase we heard most from these precious women who attended was not that this was a powerful retreat or a great weekend…rather what we heard most often was: “This was a life transforming experience!”
Hallelujah, Jesus! All glory to Your Name! Your Love is not for a moment or for a spiritual, but temporary, high. Your Love is intended to conquer and keep us for ALL of our lives in ALL of our circumstances. No matter what!
Our Next Events to be lifting in PRAYER!
– February 19-24 – Sylane will be in Colorado Springs and Denver. So far* her itinerary looks like this:
Feb 20 – at Compassion International Headquarters in Colorado Springs for a day of ministry.
– 9 AM MT – Sylane will speak at CI’s Chapel Service – sharing her testimony through her talk entitled: “No Matter What! Love Conquers All!”
– 10 AM MT – Chapel Service will follow with a time for Sylane to listen/talk/pray with those who attend.
– 12 PM + MT – Lunch with Compassion’s Staff Care Team
Feb 21 – 2-3 PM MT – Sylane will be speaking live on the radio show “Broken and Beautiful with the REAL Traci Rock” on KLTT 670AM. Thank you, Carol Mehl, for making this happen! Okay! GOD used you to make what He wanted to happen happen!
Feb 22 – 2-3 PM MT – Sylane has been invited to speak for a second time on “Broken and Beautiful with the REAL Traci Rock“ on KLTT 670AM.
* – the So far* means that IF YOU have contacts in the Colorado Springs/Denver area that would be interested in having Sylane share God’s Conquering Love with them while she’s in the area, we encourage you to get in touch with us to arrange that RIGHT AWAY! Sylane’s desire is to be used by God – and share His Conquering Love – in any way, in any place, at any time God opens those doors! Call the TBG office at 215.497.0882 to help make that happen!
– March 2 – Sylane and TBG Team Members (tbd) will minister at the Women’s Conference for Cornerstone EV Free Church of Easton, PA. “Is Real Forgiveness Really Possible?” will be presented by Sylane in three sessions over the course of this day set apart for these precious women.
– March 8 – TBG will be having a special event to give thanks to our God and to our Partners in Grace as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary! We are so thankful for all the many ways God has led us, the lives God has allowed us to touch and the way God has used our PinGs to faithfully support the mission to which we have been called! We are first and foremost to be Christ’s ambassadors who proclaim and live out the truth of God’s Conquering Love – both within our local Counseling Ministry and wherever GOD chooses to open doors for our Conference Speaking Ministry!
Please PRAY for God’s Conquering Love to transform every life present at every event and in every counseling appointment!
Please join us in PRAYING –
– for Convinced! (Sylane’s autobiography) to get into the hands, heads, hearts and lives of many, many people so they may know the incredible, transforming grace of our God and the power of His forgiveness and love!
– for our Counseling Ministry to passionately and wisely offer the love, hope, healing, grace and truth of our Lord Jesus Christ to all those with whom we meet – individual men and women, couples, families, children and youth!
– for our Conference Speaking Ministry to have many more opportunities to bring the message of Christ’s love and transforming grace to many more groups of people locally, nationally and internationally! Please help to open the doors for this to happen by encouraging others you know to book TBG for a retreat, conference or outreach!
– for our Partners in Grace that God would bless our current PinGs for whom we are so very grateful!
Pray, too, that God would increase and encourage more people to become our Partners in Grace – praying for us and financially supporting us so that we may grow in our ability to reach many others with the message of Christ’s transforming grace with which God has entrusted us!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
All for God’s glory and with the passionate desire to be vessels of God’s Conquering Love!
You are lifted in love and prayer – the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace!