Dearest Partners in Grace, our Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I pray that each of you, even as you read this, will take a calming, thankful, and deep BREATH…and, then, take a few more. Our breath has been given to us by the Spirit of God, by the Almighty One! We each need to take time in the midst of our full and focused days to BREATHE, really BREATHE, and focus our minds and hearts on the Holy One, whose mind and heart are focused on each of us. Our God loves us with an everlasting, inseparable love. Our God is with us. No matter what our circumstances might be, may each of us choose to BREATHE in, REST in, be STRENGTHENED by, and MOVE on in these eternal truths.
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
– Job 33:4
The LORD appeared to us in the past saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love;I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” – Jeremiah 31:3
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:38-39
Please PRAY for Us as We Seek to Serve God and Others
– Locally, Nationally and Internationally –
– Our TBG Staff offers the hope, healing and transformation of our Lord Jesus Christ to each person with whom we interact – whether in the daily administrative tasks, the deep and intimate times of counseling, or while praying, teaching, and speaking at conferences an
d special events. Please PRAY that each of us will fully depend on our Mighty God as we share God’s Love and Word by the Power of the Holy Spirit!
If you haven’t yet seen our offices, we’d love to have you come visit us!
– Sylane Mack
will minister once again at Honey Lake Clinic
Break Every Chain! Please PRAY
for this intimate and intense time of ministry with precious individuals whose battles with mental health, horrendous life circumstances, and gripping addictions have almost destroyed their lives. But! Our Almighty God has a far greater plan – and it is to redeem and restore each life! Please PRAY
that as Sylane speaks God’s Word, Love and Spirit will fill her
and flow through her to touch each person present with God’s love, wisdom, grace, truth and power to heal, transform and set every life free!
Thanking God for You!
It is through your faithful prayers and generous financial gifts that we are able to serve our God and so many people in such tangible, powerful and hope-filled ways! If you’re not yet a PinG, PLEASE join us today! We need and appreciate you!
How You Can Join Us in Serving God and Others:
- Always keep PRAYING!
- Reach out to encourage your contacts – locally, nationally and internationally – to check out and get to know what the ministry of Transformed By Grace is all about!
- Invite Sylane Mack to speak at your next special event or conference! It is Sylane’s passion to encourage and challenge each of us to grow in the knowledge and power of God’s Word and Spirit, to live as ambassadors of Jesus, and share His love, hope, grace and truth to those around us in real, tangible and transforming ways!
- Connect with our Counseling and Wellness Center – our Counselors and Staff are here to offer Christ’s Hope, Healing and Transformation to all who would come!
SHARE the LOVE of CHRIST by…
Connect with TBG via Facebook!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With much love, deep breaths, and many prayers of thankfulness for all of you,
Sylane Mack – on behalf of the entire Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace!