Dearest Partner in Grace,
For God so loves the world…sacrificially, unconditionally, inseparably!
And that changes everything!
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him would not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
“This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” – 1 John 4:9-10
“I am CONVINCED that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:37-39
Has God’s sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love for you made any real changes in your life?
It’s meant to! God’s love is meant to radically change and influence everything about us as individuals and as the Body of Christ. God’s love is meant to radically change and influence our every thought, word, action and interaction – our every choice!
The radical change that God’s sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love made in my life empowered me to make these choices (pp 180-181, Convinced!):
I choose life instead of death.
I choose love instead of hate.
I choose forgiveness instead of bitterness.
I choose mercy instead of vengeance.
I choose compassion instead of coldness.
I choose peace instead of panic.
I choose courage instead of fear.
I choose trust instead of doubt.
I choose strength instead of weakness.
I choose thankfulness instead of self-pity.
I choose humility instead of pride.
I choose vulnerable dependence on Jesus instead of self-protective, prideful independence.
I choose and celebrate God’s good, loving and freeing gift of sexuality for [marriage] instead of being held captive to a warped view of sexuality that would see it only as evil, ugly, selfish, manipulative and hurtful.
I choose freedom in Christ instead of bondage to anything or anyone else.
I choose to believe that nothing in all creation will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord!
No matter what!
This is how God’s love – God’s sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love – radically changed me…and is still and will continually and necessarily change me every day of my life.
This is what God wants for every single one of us, every single day. It was God’s radically loving choice to give us Jesus. It brings God great joy and us great freedom as we choose to receive all that God gives! Because God so loves the world – sacrificially, unconditionally, inseparably!
Giving Thanks For GOD’s LOVE for Everyone…Everywhere!
– May 19-31 – Sylane was in Jordan to encourage and minister with a dear friend who lives and works there. God opened fabulous opportunities for Sylane to speak to many ex-patriots, Jordanians and other Arab people who live in Jordan – telling the story of Jesus’ transforming love and grace and the power of His forgiveness that set her free; telling of Christ’s salvation and transformation power that are available to us ALL! Many of the opportunities in Jordan were formally planned; many of them were surprising and spontaneous!
– May 31-June 8 – Sylane was joined in England by her husband Tim (who had been in Israel while Sylane was in Jordan!) for two more ministry events and a few days of vacation together! Sylane shared the message: “Is Real Forgiveness Really Possible?” on:
June 2nd – at the Sunday morning worship service for Broadway Baptist Church in Chesham, Bucks – the home church of dear friends, Mandy (the music ministry leader for that service!) and Clive Dunstall, where Sylane had spoken before in 2005 and 2007.
June 7th – at a Friday evening special event held at St Mary’s Church in King’s Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire. This event was organized via a new dear friend, Lorna Selwood, whose ties with Compassion International connected their hearts.
As in Jordan, there were both planned and unplanned ministry opportunities in the UK…and ALL of them were beautifully and astoundingly orchestrated by our LORD!
At each of the events held in Jordan and the UK we saw people open themselves up to God’s Word and Spirit – open themselves up to God’s love, grace, truth, healing and freedom! We saw transformation happen!
Please PRAY for GOD’s powerful work within individuals and within groups to continue deeply and in ever-growing circles as one person is transformed by God’s love, grace and truth…and shares this with another person…who shares this with another person…who shares this…
Join us in celebrating and thanking God for His deep love for every person…everywhere!
Our Next Event to be lifting in PRAYER!
– June 20th – this Thursday evening at 7pm Sylane will be speaking as an “ALSO” during the 3rd Plenary Session of the Transform MidAtlantic 2013 Biennial Leadership Conference, held June 19-21 at Grace Point Church, Newtown, PA. Being an “ALSO” means that Sylane has been given 20 minutes to speak before the Keynote Speaker for the evening.
Please PRAY that the powerful truth of GOD’s unfailing love and transforming grace will be unflinchingly spoken by Sylane and passionately embraced and lived out by all those who attend!
It is all about the Message from the Master, not about the minutes the messenger has!
Join us in Sharing God’s Love that Changes Everything!
Become a Partner in Grace and YOU will help us bring God’s Love and Healing to others in very deep and tangible ways. YOUR financial support and your prayers make so many things possible!
– We have recently had a significant increase in the number of people seeking Counseling Services via TBG. Many are unable to pay all (some find it difficult to pay any) of their counseling fees. Your generous and regular contributions help to bring God’s healing Love, Word and Counsel to many hurting individuals and families!
– We continue to accept Conference Speaking invitations from wherever those invitations come – even if the organization is not able to meet the fee guidelines for the event and travel expenses. Your gifts help us to act as Christ’s ambassadors, sharing in His ministry of reconciliation and transformation to all who would have us speak!
– And in-oh!-so many more ways as we touch lives directly with the transforming grace of Jesus!
– We are fully dependent on God – via our Partners in Grace – to provide for the regular and necessary funds for TBG so that together we may offer God’s sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love to many, many more people…in as many places as possible…for as long as God allows!
PLEASE become a Partner in Grace with us today!
Connect with Sylane via Facebook! Order your copy of CONVINCED!
Our God is using CONVINCED! powerfully in many lives! Be part of the healing by sharing CONVINCED!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With God’s love – His sacrificial, unconditional, inseparable love – that changes everything! – Sylane Mack – on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace
TRANSFORMED BY GRACE, Inc., P.O. Box 976, Newtown, PA 18940 www.transformedbygrace.org email: email@example.com 215.497.0882