There is no fear in LOVE.
1 John 4:18
Ahhhhhh…but what is there, then, in LOVE?
Here are some of what God offers us through His perfect LOVE, but definitely not an exhaustive list:
LIFE, now and for all eternity, in intimate relationship with the Holy LORD of all creation – John 3:16
Patience. Kindness. Contentment. Humility. Gentleness. Joy. Peace. Forgiveness. Protection. Faith. Hope. Perseverance. Fulfillment of Purpose. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Knowledge of all the fullness of God and Power immeasurably beyond all we could ask or imagine. – Ephesians 3:19-20
Conquering Victory. Held in God’s LOVE at every moment in all circumstances. – Romans 8:37-39
So! As the days get a little shorter, with the darkness of night coming a little earlier…Remember:
There is no fear in LOVE!
Be held and strengthened by the LOVE of our Lord Jesus Christ! Give His LOVE to all with whom you interact!
Please join us in praying for our LORD –
– for Convinced! to be used mightily in the lives of many, many people so they may know the incredible, transforming grace of our God and the power of His forgiveness!
– for our counseling ministry to passionately and wisely offer the love, hope, healing, grace and truth of our Lord Jesus Christ to all those with whom we meet! Join us in welcoming Heather Chabin, LPC, to the Counseling Staff of TBG…and welcoming back from sabbatical, Allison Taite-Tarver!
– for God to increase the number of people who pray for us and financially support us as our Partners in Grace so that we may grow in our ability to reach more and more people with the message of Christ’s transforming grace with which God has entrusted us!
A Brief Update:
THANK YOU to ALL who prayed for the Oct 13 event at Westside Bible Baptist Church in Trenton, NJ! What a joy it was to share God’s AbSOULute Love! with our brothers and sisters in Christ at WBBC and others who came because they are supporters of God’s ministry through TBG! Please keep lifting the WBBC congregation in prayer as they continue to take on the task of being a light of Christ and messengers of His AbSOULute Love in their community!
Our Next Events and Happenings to be lifting in Prayer!
– *October 27 – Yes! This Saturday! Teresa Warren will lead an afternoon workshop entitled, Adult Singles: GOD – Our Treasure in Every Season at NJ Christian Ministry and Spiritual Life Convention held at Hawthorne Gospel Church in Hawthorne, NJ. This conference is for men, women and youth! Allison Taite-Tarver will serve as our TBG Team Member for this convention.
– *November 3 – Sylane has been invited to lead two workshops: That Poignant, Pointed Question of Jesus: Do You Want to Get Well? and Meet the Seven Spiritual Dwarfs and What They Deny About God! at the Iron Sharpens Iron Women’s Conference, where Ruth Graham (daughter of Rev. Billy and Ruth Graham) is the Keynote Speaker. Iron Sharpens Iron is held at the Milford Bible Church in Milford, PA. Pattty Arvanites and DeAnne Harland will serve as our TBG Team Members for this conference.
* Denotes Open Events – So, Register Now! Come On Out and Bring a Friend or Twenty!!
Connect with Sylane via Facebook! AND order your copy of CONVINCED!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
All for God’s glory and the passionate desire that The Body of Christ Will Live Like the Body! With love and prayers for you all – on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace! – Sylane Mack