On Tuesday night the TBG Board of Directors met for our Third Quarterly Meeting of 2012. Sounds formal, I know. And it IS formal. And purposeful. And prayerful. And a whole lot of wonderful! I am so thankful to be serving our Lord Jesus with such a Christ-focused group of Board Members, Counselors, Speakers and Administrative Angels!
“Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name. ‘They will be mine,’ says the LORD Almighty,‘in the day when I make up my treasured possession.‘” – Malachi 3:16-17
How encouraging it is to know that we are God’s treasured possession! How good it is to choose, in unity, humility and passion to join together before our LORD seeking His Ways to become our ways in all we do in His Name! What a privilege to tell others of the love, salvation and transformation that is available through Jesus Christ! I pray, as did the Apostle Paul, that all of us who as Christ’s disciples – God’s treasured possession – that we…
“may be encouraged in heart and united in love,
so that [we] may have the full riches of complete understanding,
in order that [we] may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” – Colossians 2:2-3.
May we as God’s treasured possessions faithfully share His treasures of wisdom and knowledge wherever, whenever and with whomever our LORD directs us!
Please join us in praying for our LORD –
– to open more and more doors for conference speaking opportunities that will challenge and encourage all who attend to allow the unfailing love of our God to rule in and through all of our hearts, minds and lives!
– for Convinced! to be used mightily in the lives of many, many people so they may know the incredible, transforming grace of our God and the power of His forgiveness!
– for our counseling ministry to passionately and wisely offer the love, hope, healing, grace and truth of our Lord Jesus Christ to all those with whom we meet!
– for God to increase the number of people who pray for us and financially support us as our Partners in Grace so that we may grow in our ability to reach more and more people with the message of Christ’s transforming grace with which God has entrusted us!
A Brief Update:
THANK YOU to ALL who prayed for the Volunteer Staff Training for Freedom House on September 8! God showed up in a beautiful, powerful and encouraging way for all of us! Clinical information regarding Protective Boundaries and Honoring Confidentiality was presented within the foundational truth that our truest freedom comes through the transformation offered by our Lord Jesus Christ! I’m so thankful for this experience and so in awe of the precious people who generously give their time, energy and effort to work with women rescued from the bondage of sex and labor trafficking!
Our Next Events and Happenings to be lifting in Prayer!
– *October 13 – Sylane will be back at Westside Bible Baptist Church in Trenton, NJ to minister to men, women and youth as she presents AbSOULute Love! – God’s power to heal and transform lives! Allison Taite-Tarver will minister as our TBG Team Member for this event. sharing the power of God’s AbSOULute Love that is intended to compel, convince and control every aspect of our lives – our thoughts, words, actions, reactions and interactions! This is an Open Event for ALL! Come, join us and be encouraged and challenged by the AbSOULute Love of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2012
Place: Westside Bible Baptist Church – 1302 West State Street, Trenton, NJ
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Program includes: Continental Breakfast, Presentation of AbSOULute Love, followed by a Questions and Answers Session with Sylane
For more info or to register contact: Ingrid at 609.838.7777 or at IT4JC247@gmail.com
– *October 27 – Teresa Warren will lead an afternoon workshop entitled, Adult Singles: GOD – Our Treasure in Every Season at NJ Christian Ministry and Spiritual Life Convention held at Hawthorne Gospel Church in Hawthorne, NJ. This conference is for men, women and youth! DeAnne Harland will serve as our TBG Team Member for this convention.
– *November 3 – Sylane has been invited to lead two workshops: That Poignant, Pointed Question of Jesus: “Do You Want to Get Well?” and Meet the Seven Spiritual Dwarfs and What They Deny About God! at the Iron Sharpens Iron Women’s Conference, where Ruth Graham Bell (daughter of Rev. Billy and Ruth Graham) is the Keynote Speaker. Iron Sharpens Iron is held at the Milford Bible Church in Milford, PA. Pattty Arvanites and DeAnne Harland will serve as our TBG Team Members for this conference.
* Denotes Open Events – So, Register Now! Come On Out and Bring a Friend or Twenty!!
Connect with Sylane via Facebook! AND order your copy of CONVINCED!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
All for God’s glory and the passionate desire to live like God’s treasured possession as we share His treasures of wisdom and knowledge with others!
With love and prayers – on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace!