God’s ways are not always my ways…nor are they always the ways I would want (at least at first)! Yet, in ALL ways God’s ways are ALWAYS for the GOOD…and God’s ways have always proven to be the very BEST ways – for me personally and for the ministry call and opportunities God has put in my life!
So…what’s God’s newest, surprising and GOOD way for me? Tim and I have begun living bi-coastally! Our plan is to spend two consecutive weeks per month on each coast! AND since there are airports everywhere – I’ll be able to continue ministering at conferences, retreats, prisons – wherever God opens the doors for me to speak and for the ministry of Transformed by Grace!
Our West Coast home (as of June 8th!) is now in Los Gatos, CA (check it out, it’s beautiful!) – near to where Tim’s San Jose office is. Tim’s been going back and forth every other week for the last year. Arrrrgh! Not easy. God’s way: for us to be together more by me joining him in CA. LOVE that part of God’s GOOD way!
Our East Coast home remains in our beloved Princeton, NJ – keeping Transformed By Grace’s home base and counseling ministry in nearby Newtown, PA going strong with our fabulous Staff, Counselors, Board…and me!
Please be praying for God’s GOOD ways to reap good fruit for His Kingdom…and for Tim and me in this sojourner life to which we have been called…”for such a time as this.” – Esther 4:14
IF you have any West Coast contacts – where doors may be opened for me to share/teach/preach,
PLEASE let them know about this ministry and my desire to “…finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” – Acts 20:24
” ‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.’ “ – Isaiah 55:8-9
May this time of living bi-coastally bring glory to our Lord Jesus and much fruit for His Kingdom as I am allowed to share Christ’s message of love, freedom, healing, forgiveness and transformation to many more people in many more areas of our nation…and our world! I am trusting in our Trustworthy LORD…in ALL of His Surprising, Good Ways for this to happen!
Current Events and Happenings to be lifting in Prayer!
- June 19 and 20 – Sylane Mack will be at Mathom House, a Rehabilitation/Detention Center for adolescent sexual perpetrators in Bucks County, PA. Over these two days, she will be speaking to the young men and their therapists in three different Therapeutic Sessions, and speaking at a fourth in the Family Night Meeting. As she has done so many times before since 2003, Sylane will be telling her personal story of abuse and the healing and forgiveness that God offers through His unfailing Love…to every person!
- June 24 – Sylane will be speaking at an Adult Bible Elective (ABE – aka adult Sunday school!) at Grace Point Church in Newtown, PA (her home church!). She will be telling the story of the story that God had her write: Convinced! The ABE starts at 9:45am – coffee, snacks, questions and answers are all part of what will be offered that morning! Come and invite a friend to hear about God’s transforming love story written in her life!
- September 8 – Sylane will be in the San Francisco Bay Area leading two Staff/Volunteer Training Sessions for Freedom House – a shelter for women who have been rescued from human trafficking – rescued from the dehumanizing cruelty of the labor and sexual slave trade.
- Many more events are already booked for the Fall!
Purposeful Ways to Serve Together in Active, Tangible Love!
- PRAY with us and for us as we continue to grow as a ministry – pray that we will be filled with the love, grace, truth and wisdom of our Lord Jesus in all we do – administratively and in direct ministry!
- Spread the word about the ministry of Transformed by Grace to YOUR contacts so we may have many more opportunities to tell of the love, healing, freedom and hope offered through our Lord Jesus Christ! We need you to tell others…so that we may tell!
- BTW: Sylane is writing a new Christmas talk: “God’s Interrupting, Intervening Love – from the Manger to the Cross” – plan on booking her for your 2012 Christmas Event now!
- Become a Partner in Grace – a PinG – with Transformed by Grace today! Your financial and prayer support of this ministry makes a difference in the lives of many – and allows us to share the grace and truth of Jesus Christ in both the intimacy of the counseling relationship and in the publicly presented conferences – locally, nationally and internationally! We, with you, are the Body of Christ – and your gifts supply and support what we do in much needed ways! To become a PinG now, please sign up on our Partner in Grace page on the TBG site OR contact the TBG office at: 215.497.0882, Info@transformedbygrace.org.
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With love and prayers for you all – on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace – Sylane Mack