HEARTS that TRUST…are HEARTS TRANSFORMED!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding,
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
For PRAISE and PRAYER!
- What a joy it was for DeAnne Harland and Sylane Mack to minister in Tuscaloosa, Alabama at Trinity Presbyterian Church! Sylane presented Harvest of Hearts! at their Women’s Conference on Feb 3-4 and held a Question & Answer session with an adult Sunday class on Feb 5. God’s unfailing love moved many hearts to TRUST Him in deeper ways! We were so blessed to receive a number of amazing responses – here’s one we want to share with you all – and to acknowledge YOU for your faithful prayers so that this kind of response would happen in many hearts! All glory to our Lord Jesus Christ!
I was a reluctant participant in our women’s conference this year, featuring Sylane Mack as our speaker. As a mom of three small girls, I didn’t think I had time to fit it in my busy and exhausting schedule. I also was squeamish about hearing her story, because I knew it would be a heavy subject matter and I wasn’t sure how encouraged I would feel after hearing all that her story entailed.
I was so very wrong and so quickly convicted of my poor attitude and hard heart! I have been a Christian all my life that I can remember, and I have heard countless speakers. Sylane’s message of forgiveness and reconciliation ranks at the very top of any I have ever heard. Her story, told so truthfully and gently, is such a testimony of the redeeming love of Jesus Christ and His pursuit of us, even the worst of all sinners.
I am so pleased Sylane is using the intense pain and suffering in her life to point us all to the cross of the One who suffered and died for us. I witnessed the very power of God at work in her life, and I left so encouraged by her faith and blessed by her story, even though it differs so much from mine.
You will not regret inviting Sylane to speak to your group, and you will leave amazed by the way God uses her to communicate His story of relentless grace.
Mary Grace Lyon – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Thanks to Curtis Peter, our website manager, TBG’s site has been newly updated! Check it out – and consider asking Curtis to help you with your website development! He is a faithful brother in Christ who uses his gifts with great professionalism and social media savvy!
- We are asking all of YOU to help open up opportunities for us to offer: The Story of Grace and Compassion – Freedom in Jesus a joint venture with TBG and Compassion International! Sylane will tell her story of God’s intervening love in her life and offer listeners the opportunity to intervene with God’s love in the lives of children, bound by poverty, via sponsorship through Compassion.
- We need Prayer AND Churches and Organizations to Book an Event!
- Please reach out on our behalf to encourage your contacts to book a Grace and Compassion event! May the Kingdom of God grow in many lives – in those who attend these events and in the children who will receive the blessing of sponsorship!
- TBG’s Counseling Staff offers the grace and truth of Christ and deep therapeutic care to many who are hurting in a multitude of ways. “God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine…” – PLEASE keep our counselors and those we serve in prayer!
UPCOMING SPEAKING EVENTS:
- March 6-13 – Mission Trip to Cochabamba, Bolivia with Compassion International and Grace Point Church from Newtown, PA
- March 24, 9 AM – 12 PM at Westside Bible Baptist Church in Trenton, NJ, Sylane will present More than Conquerors! as an open event for men, women and youth. This is local for many of YOU, so join us and bring a friend! Register via email to Ingrid at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 13-15 – Women’s Ministry Retreat for The Revolution from Muncie, IN held at the Wandering Wheels Retreat Center in Upland, IN. Sylane will present Harvest of Hearts! with Jean Heiss joining her from Rochester, NY to serve as her ministry partner for this event.
- May 3-5 – in Atlanta, GA – Teresa Warren and Sylane will attend the BAACC Summit (Black African-American Association of Christian Counselors). Sylane serves as Assistant Chaplain for the BAACC Board. We are reaching out to Pastors in the Atlanta area in hopes of creating an opportunity for Sylane to speak at a local church while in the area. PRAY for God to open doors and hearts!
- People are responding in deep and powerfully transforming ways as God touches their hearts through reading Convinced!
- Facebook is a great vehicle for ministry! Connect with Sylane there for encouraging and challenging messages! Go like Sylane’s page!
- PLEASE join us as a committed Monthly Partner in Grace – for our Prayer and Financial Support! For those of you who are our current PinGs – Thank You! We encourage ALL of YOU to help us continue to offer the transforming grace of Jesus Christ to more and more people through our Counseling and Conference Speaking ministries! You can become a Partner in Grace via the TBG website OR email us at Info@transformedbygrace.org OR you may send support directly to Transformed by Grace, P.O. Box 976, Newtown, PA 18940
Please help transform lives through your Prayers and Financial Gifts!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. – Acts 20:24
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With love and prayers for you all! From Sylane on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace