Christmas is past. The New Year has come.
What from Christmas will we choose to tenaciously hold onto in this New Year in each new day we are given?
Will we welcome and acknowledge that Immanuel – “God with us” (Matthew 1:23) – IS truly with us?
Will we let “the True Light that gives light to everyone” (John 1:9) shine in us and through us to others?
Will we let the One who came to “save His people from their sins” (Matthew 1:21) truly save us from our sins…from our sin habits…and from our self-centered justifications?
Will we let the “fullness of grace and truth that comes through Jesus Christ” (John 1:14,17) direct and transform our thoughts, words, actions and interactions fully?
Will we let the Living Christ live in us in real, tangible ways?
May our Holy God give to each of us the joy and courage to keep living and celebrating the grace and truth of Jesus Christ in this New Year…every new day of our lives!
For PRAISE and PRAYER!
- · “For such a time as this…” Since mid-November Sylane Mack has been interviewed on numerous radio programs. The Annie Jennings PR Firm reports: “Sylane Mack has reached millions with her messages of hope and healing on radio airwaves across the country. This includes CBS Radio in Minneapolis, plus top rated programming in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Portland, Cleveland, San Antonio, Sacramento, Kansas City and more. National media has also featured Sylane as their expert in sexual abuse counseling and recovery in both mainstream and faith based formats. Of course, we can’t forget the nearly 4 million listeners who tune into The Jim Bohannon Show each week, one of the top National Shows in America.”
- · Planning and Praying for opportunities to offer: The Story of Grace and Compassion – Freedom in Jesus a joint venture with TBG and Compassion International! Sylane will tell her story of God’s intervening love in her life and offer listeners the opportunity to intervene with God’s love in the lives of children, bound by poverty, via sponsorship through Compassion.
- o We need Prayer AND Churches and Organizations to Book an Event!
- o Please reach out on our behalf to encourage your contacts to book a Grace and Compassion event! May the Kingdom of God grow in many lives – in those who attend these events and in the children who will receive the blessing of sponsorship!
- o Compassion has provided poignant and beautiful posters and Child Sponsorship Cards and Info for these events.
- · Thanks to Curtis Peter, our website manager, TBG’s site will soon be easier to navigate and clearer about the ministries we offer.
- · TBG’s Counseling Staff daily offers the grace and truth of Christ and deep therapeutic care to many who are hurting in a multitude of ways. “God is able to do immeasurably more…” – PLEASE keep our counselors and those we serve in prayer!
- · Upcoming Speaking Events that are planned – or in the planning stages – for early 2012:
- o Jan/Feb 2012 – Back to Mathom House for various sessions with the sexual perpetrators, their families and Staff
- o Feb 3-5 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Harvest of Hearts! – Women’s retreat at Trinity Presbyterian. DeAnne Harland will minister and travel with Sylane for this exciting opportunity to join with some Southern Sisters!
- o March 6-13 – Mission Trip to Cochabamba, Bolivia with Compassion International and Grace Point Church
- o March 24 in Trenton, NJ – More than Conquerors! – an Outreach Event for Men, Women and Youth held at Westside Baptist
- o May 3-5 – in Atlanta, GA – Teresa Warren and Sylane will attend and host a TBG Table at the BAACC Summit (Black African-American Association of Christian Counselors). Sylane served as Assistant Chaplain for the BAACC Board from 2009-11.
- · Lives are being moved in deep and powerful ways as more people read Convinced!
- · Facebook is a great vehicle for ministry! Connect with Sylane there for encouraging and challenging messages! Go like Sylane’s page!
- · Our Financial Needs are a reality on this side of Heaven. PLEASE join us as a committed Monthly Partner in Grace now!
For those of you who are our current PinGs – Thank You! We encourage YOU to seek God about increasing your financial support to this ministry dedicated to offering the transforming grace of Jesus Christ with passion and purpose! You can DONATE NOW via paypal on our website @ http://www.transformedbygrace.org OR Mail your gifts directly to P.O. Box 976, Newtown, PA 18940
Please help further the Kingdom of God for through your Financial Gifts and Prayer! THANK YOU!
I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. – Acts 20:24
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With love and prayers for you all! From Sylane on behalf of the Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace