Dearest Partners in Grace, our Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
November is for many of us a time of remembering and a time set aside to give special thanks to God. So, let us each thankfully remember what our God offers us through Christ – an unshakable sense of belonging as a child of God and an inseparable, unfailing love!
Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
– Hebrews 12:28-29
In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
– Romans 8:37-39
Thankfulness for God’s Continuing Work Within Us
and Through Us Each Day and Well Beyond!
- We are thanking God for the continuing growth of our TBG Staff! Celebrate with us as we welcome our newest Counselor, Joseph A. Immordino, Jr.! Check out the Meet Our Staff page to read about Joe and our entire team!
- Daily – Our TBG Staff offers the Hope, Healing and Transformation of our Lord Jesus Christ to each person with whom we interact – whether this is in the daily administrative tasks of the ministry, within the deep and intimate times of counseling those in need, or while praying, teaching and speaking at conferences and special events. Please PRAY that each of us will continually and fully depend on our Mighty God for all we do as we share God’s Love and Word by the Power of the Holy Spirit!
- November 3-5 – Sylane will be ministering again at Honey Lake Clinic! Please continue to PRAY for this monthly, very intense and intimate time of ministering with those who are deeply hurting and are seeking God’s freedom, healing and renewal for their lives – mentally, physically and spiritually! May our God indeed Break Every Chain! – as Sylane’s conference is entitled.
- December 1-3 – Sylane will be once again ministering at Honey Lake Clinic! Please keep those PRAYERS coming!
- December 14 – Sylane has been invited to speak at the Christmas Brunch held at GraceWay Bible Church for the precious women of their MOPS – Mothers of Pre-Schoolers – group! With Cindy Fallt serving as our TBG Team Member, Sylane will present, O, Holy Night! May God bless and encourage each woman with His unfailing, incomprehensible LOVE for them and for their precious children!
We Remember and Give Thanks to God for Each of You!
THANK YOU to each of you who has already joined with us as a Partner in Grace
! It is through your faithful prayers and generous financial gifts that we are able to serve our God and so many people in such tangible and powerful ways!
And if you’re not yet a PinG
, please join us today!
Give Thanks to God and Remember To:
SHARE the LOVE of CHRIST by…
Connect with TBG via Facebook!
Remember to join us on the 10th day of each month as we passionately PRAY for God’s life-giving, life-freeing, transforming work to be done in the lives of all with whom we minister – at conferences, counseling sessions, on corners and in coffee shops!
With much love, thankfulness and many prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ –
– on behalf of the entire Board and Staff of Transformed by Grace!