Our main purpose is to share biblical truths of the transforming grace of Jesus Christ – which offers inner healing and freedom from emotional and spiritual bondage, and enables people to live more fully in the knowledge of God’s love, truth and grace. We carry out this mission through our Conference Speaking and Counseling Ministries.
The ministry is lined up with the Statement of Faith that the National Association of Evangelicals have adopted – very similar to the Apostle’s Creed, and dependent on God’s revelation of Himself and His purposes as made known through Scripture.
NAE Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD’s BACKGROUND WORK for the BIRTH of TBG:
The ministry of Transformed by Grace was being developed many years prior to its actual birth as an incorporated ministry. God had called Sylane Mack to share the transforming power of Christ’s love, grace and truth long before she knew what God was establishing.
And so this ministry was birthed according to God’s plans and pace: On February 5, 2003 Sylane met with Pastors Dave Ridder and Chris McCloskey of Grace Point Church in Newtown, PA to pray about the decision to leave her many volunteer ministry activities and accept an offer to return to full-time teaching. Surprise! God had something much different in mind, and the idea of incorporating as an independent ministry was presented instead!
After more prayer with her husband Tim and other dear brothers and sisters in Christ – God made it clear that this call to full-time ministry was truly from the passionate heart of God.
“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” Acts 20:24
By March 6, 2003 – just one month and one day after that prayer meeting – Transformed by Grace was a fully incorporated, not-for-profit ministry, with a multi-gifted, deeply committed Board of Directors, each of whom has been in co-ministry with Transformed by Grace ever since. The Lord immediately opened the doors of provision through the blessings of our Partners in Grace from whom we have received financial and practical gifts, as well as our much needed prayer support.
Since first incorporating:
- the Conference Speaking Ministry has grown continuously – locally, nationally and internationally – reaching thousands of people with the powerful message of Christ’s transforming grace.
- the ever-growing Counseling Ministry – which offers a Christ-centered, biblically based approach – has become a vital resource for many individuals and families within our regional area.
- As the demand for these ministry opportunities has grown – so have we responded by adding to our staff of Conference Speakers and Counselors!
An Audience to God’s Transforming Grace
a message from Sylane Mack
How powerful our lives can be when they are fully and humbly surrendered to, and then directed by, the hand and heart of God! It is a joy to be a part of the audience, even as a small droplet, to God’s transforming grace in innumerable lives! And so, we as a ministry will “Watch the ripples!”